We often cringe at the idea of someone getting a “free-ride” from us, the government, or from our family and neighbors.
Given what they don’t “deserve”, rather than earning what they get...
But what happens when an ex-addict or ex-offender cannot make a better life without help?
Or better yet, what happens when we Do Offer the help they need most??
Catch a terrific article Here to learn some of the overwhelming reasons Why offering assistance is important.
Want to learn how You can be a part of the solution?
- M25 H.O.P.E. Business Academy - why does it matter to You?
- ↓ your taxes, because fewer people return to prison (costs ~$30K/yr to house/feed/watch each inmate)
- ↑ community safety, because better jobs mean steady income & stability, with less crime
- ↓ employee turnover, because employees are better prepared to work
- ↑ personal joy, in yourself and others - knowing you helped improve someones life, and the new life they get to experience
- Why should you listen to me - who am I?
- 15+ years professional work experience in private industry & US military
- formal education with both a Bachelors & Masters degree
- certified coach plus more than 12 years as a volunteer mentor
- The biggest reason - I struggle to find traditional work because I am a felon, so I know what struggles are faced each day and how to overcome them.
- How do You help - what can You do?
Maybe you can do something Today that can help make a difference...
Because the world needs more mercy and love.
How can You live out that mercy and love today in Your part of the world?